rediCARD is one of Australia’s most widely accepted access cards
Your rediCARD can be attached to most Holiday Coast everyday transaction accounts so you can have access to your money 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day through the network of ATM’s and EFTPOS machines.
Instant and easy access to funds
- Your rediCARD gives you domestic access to your accounts when you need it through ATMs and EFTPOS terminals Australia-wide
Convenient with different payment options
- rediCARD can be used at point of purchase or at the ATM. Many retailers allow cardholders to obtain cash at the same time as making a purchase without having to pay again.
Paying the safe way
- Transactions are PIN based
- You don't have to carry large amounts of cash, just use your rediCARD
- Access to a rediATM network
Instant world-wide access to cash in local currency
You are also able to access your funds internationally through more than one million ATMs. This makes the rediCARD PLUS a sensible alternative to cash and traveller's cheques or a credit card when travelling. Just look for any ATM where either the VISA or PLUS logos are displayed.
How to apply
Call into your local Holiday Coast Credit Union Branch or speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact Team Member on 1300 365 7 24 (8am - 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday) and get the complete rundown on a Holiday Coast Credit Union rediCARD.
Eligibility criteria applies. Product issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Conditions of Use (COU) applies and is available at our branches or by calling 1300 365 7 24. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. We recommend that you read the COU, the Financial Services Guide (FSG) the Fees & Charges documents in considering if this product is right for you.