Telephone Banking is one of Holiday Coast Credit Unions most popular services, allowing you the convenience of 24-hour access to your account with a wide range of services to help you manage your time and money.
• Pay your bills via BPay
• Account balances
• Transfer funds between selected accounts
• Details of the last 10 transactions
• Confirm if a personal cheque is presented
• Loan & Insurance enquiries
• Balance on Loan and Investment accounts
• Order statements
• Interest earned for financial year
• Leave an after-hours message
Telephone Banking is easy to use, will keep you informed, and can be accessed from anywhere within Australia at the cost of a local call* by calling 1300 361 411.
The 1300 number caller: only pays a normal local call fee from any fixed line phone anywhere in Australia. *The cost to the caller when making a call to a 13/1300 number (a local rate number) from a fixed telephone service is determined by your telephone company and the particular contract/plan you have entered into with them. Callers using a mobile phone will pay a rate that is determined by their mobile service provider.