A Home Loan interest rate that can only go down for the first 12 months. Now that is sweet. Capped for 12 Home Sweet Home Loan.
With prices on everything seeming to be on the way up, the last thing you need is your home loan’s interest rate going up too. It would be an understatement to say, every dollar counts.
While many financial institutions distract you with words that amount to nothing, at Holiday Coast our aim is to ensure you don’t get sidetracked by the illusion of a magical home loan that is nothing more than a juggling act.
Our Home Sweet Home Loan has always provided the flexibility to meet your changing circumstances. For the next 12 months we’ve made it even more appealing for new variable interest rate loans of $200,000 or more. How?
For starters we’ve capped+ the interest rate for 12 months.
We won’t charge any establishment fee. We’ll give you flexible repayment options and offer you an attractive loyalty rebate. We’ll even allow you to defer your first repayment for two months.
+ A capped rate home loan provides the extra security of a variable interest rate without locking in a fixed rate. A capped loan interest rate may go lower than, but cannot exceed, the pre-set level during the nominated capped period.
Loan can be for the purchase of your home, for refinancing a home loan from another institution or other loans secured by your home, providing the new loan is $200,000 or more. This offer is only available on the variable interest rate Home Sweet Home Loan.
Although there is no application fee payable when you decide to take a “Capped for 12” Home Sweet Home Loan, other fees will apply such as legal costs, valuations, stamp duty and other costs.
With the “Capped for 12” Home Sweet Home Loan you can add certain fees to your loan amount and, if you keep your home loan with us for at least three years, we’ll pay you a Loyalty Rebate. Mortgage preparation fees (including settlement fees, mortgage registration fees, bank cheque fees) and valuation costs qualify for inclusion within our Loyalty Rebate offer.
A loyalty rebate for new Capped for 12 Home Sweet Home Loan will be made to the borrower's main Holiday Coast Credit Union savings account on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the loan funding, providing the loan remains with us for at least 3 years.
BENEFITS THAT DELIVER REAL SAVINGS
- No application fees
- 100% offset account
- Loyalty Rebate
- Re-draw facility with no fee attached
- Deferred first repayment due 2 months after your loan is finalised*
- Ability to Skip-a-Loan-Payment annually, not limited to Christmas but on your request with no fee attached*
- Visa Debit Card with no annual fee with overdraft interest at a really sweet interest rate
- “Take-a- Break” from your loan repayments when you are on Maternity Leave*
- Make additional repayments without penalty
TOOLS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED
- Use our handy calculators to see how much you could borrow
- See the financial benefits of making additional payments on your loan
- Calculate how much stamp duty you will need to factor in to your budget
- See the benefits that a 100% Mortgage Offset Account can provide to reduce your loan term
- Need help saving your deposit? Use our Savings Plan Simulator or Budget Planner to get started
- View the current lending fees and charges
- View the current lending interest rates
READY TO APPLY FOR A HOME LOAN TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS?
It's easy, so when you’re ready to apply, or if you have any questions regarding a Home Loan from Holiday Coast Credit Union:
- Visit your local branch and we'll set up an appointment for you to speak with one of our fully qualified and experienced lenders
- Call us on 1300 365 7 24, between 8am and 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, 8am and 5pm Tuesday, and speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact team member
- Apply on-line
- Contact us and we'll make arrangements for one of our mobile lenders to come to you!
Lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. *Interest will still accrue. # The offset account under our Home Sweet Home product is a Holiday Coast Save More Savings account or a Holiday Coast Payroll Plus Account. Lending product is issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. We recommend that you read the important information about our lending products in considering if this product is right for you.