Holiday Coast has a proud history of keeping up to date with the latest technologies, and as members ourselves, we can appreciate the importance of this.
Our past advances in technology include - our original mobile banking app, early adaptors to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and most recently Google Pay.
This next phase in our digital transformation will see the delivery of our new Digital Banking Platform, which is designed for ease of use so you can access what you need when you want.
It will be seamlessly integrated to the core banking system that is used to manage, monitor and record all of our members’ banking transactions.
Your Holiday Coast team have been working since July 2017 in preparation for this major upgrade, which is aimed to be achieved with as little inconvenience to you as possible, as our focus remains firmly on delivering the level of service you’ve grown to expect.
The new Digital Banking Platform will consist of:
- New Holiday Coast Mobile Banking App
- New Internet Banking Platform
- New Payments Platform (NPP)
- Increased Security for your protection
See the table below for more details on each of these exciting projects.
New Holiday Coast Mobile Banking App
Access your banking even faster with the all new Holiday Coast Mobile Banking APP.
- All new look and feel, ease of navigation with screen personalisation
- New log in options. IOS: thumb print login/pattern or PIN. Android: Pattern or PIN
- Quick balance feature from home screen. Double click My Accounts for an instant view of your current balance on your selected account
- Set up new BPay billers
- Loan re draw within the app
- Card Management - Activate new cards/cancel cards and temporary hold functions
New Internet Banking Platform
A brand new design with even easier navigation.
- Electronic Bill Payments (Direct Debit or BPAY®
- Increased visibility on your accounts, including pending transactions
- Register for eStatements
- Card activation
- My Messages- Secure messages between Holiday Coast and you
New Payments Platform (NPP)
The future of banking, introducing the newest technology to arrive at Holiday Coast.
- Pay ID and Osko are coming
- Receive payments and pay family, friends and businesses across banks any time of day or night, all within your app or Internet banking
- Receive and send payments faster and within real time to participating Financial institutions.
- You will need to register your email address and mobile number with Holiday Coast Credit Union
- Use your Pay ID to pay with Osko by BPAY