Business Access Account
A Holiday Coast Business Access Account is an ideal account to help you manage the day-to-day finances of your business. With convenient features including a cheque facility, electronic debits and credits to accept business transfers, pay bills and payroll, plus the option to apply for an overdraft.
Spend more time on your business and less on your banking with a Holiday Coast Business Access Account.
HOW TO APPLY
Call 1300 365 7 24 or drop into a Holiday Coast branch nearest to you.
- Receive EFTPOS payments for goods and services
- Electronically receive payments into your account
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Australia-wide access to your funds by using your Visa Card via ATMs, EFTPOS, Visa Merchants, and Bank@Post™
- A simple fee structure making it possible to maintain a fee-free account when you remain within transaction limits
- Pay your bills via electronic bill payment, or by cheque
- Personalised service at our branches from Maitland to Coffs Harbour and our Member Contact Centre available to assist you from 8am to 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday.
Holiday Coast Credit Union is licensed and regulated as an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI). ADIs are regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). To check that you’re saving or investing with an ADI, check the list on the APRA website www.apra.gov.au/adi/ . The Government Guarantee applies to our deposits.
Eligibility criteria applies. Savings products issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Conditions of Use (COU) applies and is available at our branches Financial Services Guide (FSG) the Fees & Charges documents in considering if this product is right for you. +Reward Rebates: Rebateable transactions will accrue fees but will have the applicable reward rebates applied prior to fee charging. Based on the average daily relationship held in savings, term deposit & loan accounts in the membership during the month.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Bank@Post™ and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) – all rights reserved