A working account to help manage the issues associated with strata funds.
This account has been designed to help you manage the body corporate responsibilities efficiently and to minimise the amount of time owners need to spend on the body corporate aspects of their property, whether it is their home or an investment.
Holiday Coast offers two account options to assist you. Both options provide a generous fee structure;
Option 1: pays an attractive interest rate and:
Option 2 pays no interest which, depending on what other facilities you may have in place, could mean that you don't need to lodge a tax return if you take this option as you have not created any further income on your accounts.
Contact Holiday Coast on 1300 365 7 24 and we'll make arrangements for one of our mobile lenders to come to you!
Or visit your local Holiday Coast Branch
- No Account Servicing or Excess Transaction Fees on this Account
- Pay your bills via electronic bill payment, or by cheque
- Manage your Administration and Sinking Fund commitments with an easy to maintain account
- No minimum balance to be held in your account
- Electronically receive payments into your account
- Two interest payment options to either earn interest or reduce your taxable reporting requirements
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Free monthly electronic statements
- Personalised service at our branches from Maitland to Coffs Harbour, and our Member Contact Centre available to assist you from 8am to 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday.
Holiday Coast Credit Union is licensed and regulated as an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI). ADIs are regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). To check that you’re saving or investing with an ADI, check the list on the APRA website www.apra.gov.au/adi/. The Government Guarantee applies to our deposits.
Eligibility criteria applies. Savings products issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Conditions of Use (COU) applies and is available at our branches or by calling 1300 365 7 24. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. We recommend that you read the COU, the Financial Services Guide (FSG) the Fees & Charges documents in considering if this product is right for you.
#As a result of recent changes in the Tax Office view, the GST registration threshold for bodies corporate has increased from $75,000 to $150,000. Bodies Corporate are now considered to be non-profit bodies for GST purposes, provided they do not have an intention to distribute interest or other income to members. This includes both when the body corporate is in operation or considering winding up. If a new body corporate satisfies the above conditions to be considered a non-profit body, then it is not required to register for GST unless the GST turnover is greater than $150,000. However, if it is not considered to be a non-profit body and the GST turnover is more than $75,000 it must register for GST. Bodies corporate are still NOT considered non-profit companies for income tax purposes. Should a Body corporate require further information or advice in relation to GST registration they should seek advice from an independent taxation consultant.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518