There is an easier way to manage your GST commitments
A Holiday Coast GST Plus account is specifically designed to allow businesses to manage their GST commitments. Reduce the risk of non-compliance and get your money working today with an account that gives quick, convenient access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The GST Plus account is a Cash Management account that allows you to manage your business. Put your GST commitments aside in a separate account so you can keep an eye on your funds and reconcile your GST obligations.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Holiday Coast on 1300 365 7 24
Or visit your local Holiday Coast Branch
- Earn Member Reward Rebates+ to reduce your fees and charges
- A simple fee structure making it possible to maintain a fee-free account when you remain within transaction limits
- Pay your bills via electronic bill payment, or by cheque
- Manage your GST commitments with one easy to maintain account
- No minimum balance to be held in your account
- Electronically receive payments into your account (excluding payroll credits)
- Earn interest on your total balance once each tier is reached
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Personalised service at our branches and service centres from Maitland to Coffs Harbour, and our Member Contact Centre available to assist you from 8am to 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday.
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) applies to deposits with Holiday Coast Credit Union which is a trading name of Regional Australia Bank LTD. Holiday Coast Credit Union is a trading name of Regional Australia Bank Ltd ABN 21 087 650 360 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 241167 For more information on the FCS please visit www.fcs.gov.au.
Eligibility criteria applies. Savings products issued by Regional Australia bank Ltd. Conditions of Use (COU) applies and is available at our branches or by calling 1300 365 7 24. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. We recommend that you read the COU, the Financial Services Guide (FSG) the Fees & Charges documents in considering if this product is right for you. +Reward Rebates: Rebateable transactions will accrue fees but will have the applicable reward rebates applied prior to fee charging. Based on the average daily relationship held in savings, term deposit & loan accounts in the membership during the month.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Bank@Post™ and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) – all rights reserved.