Trust account designed just for Real Estate Agents
A Holiday Coast Real Estate Trust Account to help agents manage the financial requirements of a real estate business.
With so many rules and regulations to comply with, you can make it simple and take advantage of the benefits of this specially designed account.
- Receive EFTPOS payments for goods and services
- Electronically receive payments into your account
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Pay your bills via electronic bill payment, or by cheque
- Personalised service at our branches from Maitland to Coffs Harbour and our Member Contact Centre available to assist you from 8am to 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday.
Holiday Coast Credit Union is licensed and regulated as an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI). ADIs are regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). To check that you’re saving or investing with an ADI, check the list on the APRA website www.apra.gov.au/adi/. The Government Guarantee applies to our deposits.
Eligibility criteria applies. Savings products issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Conditions of Use (COU) applies and is available at our branches or by calling 1300 365 7 24. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. We recommend that you read the COU, the Financial Services Guide (FSG) the Fees & Charges documents in considering if this product is right for you. +Reward Rebates: Rebateable transactions will accrue fees but will have the applicable reward rebates applied prior to fee charging. Based on the average daily relationship held in savings, term deposit & loan accounts in the membership during the month.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Bank@Post™ and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) – all rights reserved.