Community Support Account
At Holiday Coast Credit Union, we're very community minded because we live and work here too.
We like to support non-profit community focused organisations. And one of the most effective ways we do this is through our Community Support Account. This account has been specially designed for community groups including local charities, social clubs, and sporting bodies. It acknowledges the special importance and value of funds that have taken time and effort to raise by minimising fees and red tape and maximising the return on funds invested.
So, if you run a non-profit organisation that could do with a bit of extra financial assistance, you can benefit the club directly by utilising our Community Support Account to manage your day-to-day banking needs.
We want to be able to partner with local organisations and give back to the communities where we do business. We understand that non-profit organisations need to invest funds that have taken great time and effort to raise.
Holiday Coast Credit Union have kept this in mind and designed an account for non-profit organisations that are actively involved in the support of the community such as charities and non-licensed sporting bodies.
Let us support you in supporting your community.
HOW TO APPLY
Call 1300 365 7 24 or drop into a Holiday Coast branch nearest to you.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
A Holiday Coast Community Support Account is an on-call account designed to assist and support incorporated non-profit organisations such as charities and community non-licensed sporting bodies.
- No Account servicing or excess Transaction Fees on this account
- Earn Bonus interest paid on Holiday Coast Fixed Term Deposits+
- Electronically receive payments into your account Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Australia-wide access to your funds by using your Visa Debit Card via ATMs, EFTPOS, Visa Merchants, and Bank@Post™*
- Eligible to apply for a Holiday Coast Community Partnership Program Grant
- Personalised service at our branches from Maitland to Coffs Harbour and our Member Contact Centre available to assist you from 8am to 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday.
To be eligible for this account, the activities for the non-profit organisation should not be solely for the benefit of the signatories of the account. This should be clearly evident in the organisations Constitution that will need to be provided. All account applications are subject to approval.
Interest is paid on the entire balance, calculated daily and paid monthly. View current Savings Interest Rates
. View current Fixed Term Deposit Interest Rates.
Ongoing Account Keeping Fee & Transaction Fees
There are no on-going account keeping or excess transaction fees associated with this product. Other Transaction Fees may apply. When comparing, don't just look at the interest rate; consider the 'total cost'. View current Fees & Charges and Access Limits.
Easy Access Facilities
- Direct credit of payroll or other income streams, electronic transfer, over counter at branch.
- Electronic Bill Payments (Direct Debit or BPAY®)
- Electronic transfers via Phone or Internet Banking
- Visa Debit Card withdrawals via ATM, EFTPOS, Bank@Post™ (at most Post Offices), and Visa merchants*
- Personal cheque and Counter cheque
- Over the counter at branch
How to open an account
Call into your local Holiday Coast Credit Union Branch or speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact Team Member on 1300 365 7 24 (8am - 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday) and get the complete rundown on a Holiday Coast Credit Union Community Support Account.
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) applies to deposits with Holiday Coast Credit Union which is a trading name of Regional Australia Bank LTD. Holiday Coast Credit Union is a trading name of Regional Australia Bank Ltd ABN 21 087 650 360 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 241167 For more information on the FCS please visit www.fcs.gov.au.
Deposit product is issued by Regional Australia Bank LTD. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. We recommend that you read the conditions of use in considering if this product is right for you.
*Available only if account is set up as "either to sign". +Bonus interest paid on Holiday Coast Credit Union Fixed Term Deposits of 12 months or more with interest paid fortnightly or monthly. (Bonus not available on special FTD's).® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Bank@PostTM and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) – all rights reserved.