PayID is an easy way to make payments and is used purely for the receipt of NPP/Osko payments. You create a PayID linking your receiving financial account to a mobile number or email address (or an ABN or Organisation ID via the store). You then give your PayID to people that pay you. This saves the payer from entering your BSB and Account.
Simpler to remember
Remembering bank details is enough to give anyone a ‘goldfish’ moment – seriously, who can remember their BSB and account numbers? A PayID can be something easy to remember like your mobile number.
Simpler to get right
If you’ve ever worried about sending money to the wrong account, PayID can help. Use a PayID with a service like Osko and the name of the person who owns that PayID is shown before you approve the payment. All you have to do is to confirm it’s the right person before sending.
Simpler to share
Sharing your PayID couldn’t be simpler, because it’s easy to remember for both you and the person you’re sharing it with.
Osko by BPAY™
Pay and get paid faster
Osko® is a new way to pay with Internet and Mobile Banking that’s as fast as cash – without the hassle of cash. Whether you’re paying a tradie, splitting a bill or giving money to family for something urgent – the money will be there in minutes.
Whats not to love about Osko®?
- Faster payments across over 50 institutions - and more to come
- Available all day, every day - even weekends
- You can use a PayID to pay and get paid with something simple like a registered mobile, email or ABN. Or you can still use a BSB & account number.
- It's backed by BPAY and us, so it's very secure
- You can use 280 characters of text to describe who's getting paid and why
to view our Digital Banking FAQ's
Follow the links for more information:
New Payments Platform