To view all of the latest notices to members, please click here »

  • 1300 365 7 24
  • BSB 721-000

QBE Greenslips (CTP)

Arranging your CTP Personal Injury insurance (Green Slip) can be a hassle. We try to make it as easy as possible – by enabling you to manage the whole process online.

Who is CTP insurance for?

Anyone who is a registered driver in NSW can apply for a CTP (Compulsory Third Party) Personal Injury insurance with us.


  • Competitive CTP Green Slip premiums for good^ drivers over 30.
  • Six (6) monthly policies available for eligible light vehicles #

^Conditions apply: Offer applies to motor cars and light commercial vehicles eligible for registration in NSW. Applicants must be over the age of 30, with no other drivers under the age of 25, and must have zero demerit points at the time the premium is paid. With your permission, QBE may verify your demerit points with the RTA. A light commercial vehicle is a goods carrying vehicle up to 4.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass. # Vehicles with a Gross Vehicle mass of 4.5 tonnes or less. Must not be registered for TAXI, SBTX, HICR, DEMN,TOW, SALE, OMNI, TOWT OR TRAD use. The green slip and inspection report (where required) must be provided electronically to the RTA. Period of insurance must match registration period. CTP Personal Injury insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545