Why choose Holiday Coast Credit Union travel insurance?
With our travel insurance, you are not just buying a policy, you are also buying increased peace of mind. Your policy will entitle you to emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Travel insurance benefits
- Unlimited cancellation & overseas medical insurance
- Accompanying dependant/children/grandchildren under 21 covered free
- Cover for luggage, travel documents and credit cards
- Cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred, during your journey, due to sickness or injury (except Budget)
- $6,000 rental vehicle excess cover
- $5 million personal liability cover
Wherever you’ll be – land, air or sea
You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with travel insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Holiday Coast Credit Union can provide cover for a single holiday or ongoing coverage for the frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include:
● unlimited cover for overseas medical expenses
● the ability to cover accompanying dependants under 25
● cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
● cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
● cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury
● rental vehicle excess cover
● personal liability cover
● Worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance.
Choose from four levels of travel insurance cover
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover. It includes 19 travel and medical benefits – along with options to purchase cover for additional benefits – under a single international trip policy for you and your family. Among these benefits are emergency medical, delayed travel and cancellation expenses, loss or damage to luggage and personal effects, plus much more.
As the name indicates, this cover is ideal if you’re travelling in Australia only. The Domestic Plan under a single trip policy can protect you for trips of up to 35 days, including cover for delays, cancellations and loss or damage to luggage and personal effects.
Designed with the budget-conscious traveller in mind, this plan covers international emergency assistance, overseas medical care, luggage and personal effects and personal liability.
A great value plan for the frequent traveller, providing 12-month multi-trip cover for overseas and domestic travel. Some conditions relating to trip duration and maximum journey periods apply.
It only takes a few minutes to get the cover you need before you head away, so don’t delay.
Call 1300 365 7 24,
8am – 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday, or drop into any Holiday Coast Credit Union branch
If you need to make a claim in regards to your Travel insurance, please Click Here
Holiday Coast Credit Union ABN 64 087 650 164 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 240782 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Allianz Travel insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance, a member of the global Allianz Group. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or need. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply and are set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You should read and consider the PDS before applying for this insurance.