You have worked hard to earn your money and now is the time to have your money working for you...
A Fixed Term Deposit is a safe and secure investment where you don’t have to worry about any interest rate movements as you are guaranteed an agreed interest rate for the length of the term you choose, and with the range of flexible terms available, there is likely to be a rate and term sure to suit your needs.
Term deposits are lodgements of fixed amounts of money, which are paid on an agreed interest rate that does not change during the agreed fixed period of time, so you can be certain of the return you will receive.
HOW TO APPLY
Call into your local Holiday Coast Branch or speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact Team Member on 1300 365 7 24 (8am - 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday)
- Various options that enable members to choose a term that suits their needs and circumstances
- Have interest directly credited to your nominated Holiday Coast or external account
- A period of grace on renewals to change your instructions
- Automatic reinvestment upon maturity in the same type of term deposit unless you specify otherwise
- Certainty of knowing exactly what return you will receive on your Fixed Term Deposit
- Penalty free withdrawal in special circumstances relating to the death or funeral expenses of a member
- Earn Member Reward Rebates to offset transaction fees on your other accounts
- Full-Service banking at our branches
and Member Contact Centre - 1300 365 7 24
Available to all Holiday Coast Credit Union members.
Interest Calculation Method
Interest is paid on the principal amount, and depending on which term you choose it can be paid either fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, annually or on maturity with payment made via electronic transfer to your nominated Holiday Coast Credit Union account or an external account. View current Fixed Term Deposit Interest Rates.
Minimum & Maximum Balance
Minimum opening deposit amount is $1000.00 but we do have a special Fixed Term Deposit for our junior savers (members under 21 years of age) with a reduced minimum opening deposit of $500.00. There is no maximum balance amount.
Ongoing Account Keeping Fees
There are no on-going account keeping fees or transaction fees associated with this product. Many financial institutions now charge monthly or annual administration fees on some accounts. When comparing, don't just look at the interest rate; consider the 'total cost'. View Fees & Charges and Access Limits.
The financial claims scheme (FCS) applies to deposits to Holiday Coast Credit Union ltd. For more information on the FCS please visit www.fcs.gov.au
Deposit product is issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Before acting on the information, consider it's appropriateness to your circumstances. We recommend that you read the Conditions Of Use in considering if this product is right for you.