Get control and lower interest charged on your Home Loan.
Great Day Offset Account
The Holiday Coast Great Day Offset Account is a great account to park or accumulate extra funds whilst you get the benefit of lowering the interest charged on your home loan each month. Your funds are available on call 24 hour a day through phone or Internet Banking facilities if you need to “top-up” your operational transaction account.
HOW TO APPLY
Call 1300 365 7 24 and we can assist you with setting up your account, email ubelong.com.au or drop into a Holiday Coast branch nearest to you.
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Electronically receive payments into your account
- No need to maintain a minimum balance in your account
- No transactional fees
- Reduced Home Loan Interest with 100% of daily balance offset for loan interest calculations
You require a Home Sweet Home loan or a Live Life Home loan to be eligible for the Great Day Offset Account.
Zero interest paid on the Great Day Offset Account; however 100% of the daily balance held in the account during month is offset against your Home Loan balance prior to interest calculations.
TRANSACTION/ACCOUNT FACILITY FEE
- No Transaction Fees
- $6.00 per Month Offset Facility Fee (waived for Home Sweet Home loan Members)
- Electronic credit of payroll or other income streams via electronic transfer
- Electronic transfer from other internal account via Telephone or Internet Banking Withdrawals
- Electronic Bill Payment (Direct Debit or BPAY®)
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Call into your local Holiday Coast Credit Union Branch or speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact Team Member on 1300 365 7 24 (8am - 6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. 8am - 5pm Tuesday) and get the complete rundown on a Holiday Coast Credit Union Great Day Offset Savings Account.
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) applies to deposits with Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. For more information on the FCS please visit www.fcs.gov.au.
Deposit product is issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Before acting on the information, consider it appropriateness to your circumstances. We recommend that you read the conditions of use in considering if this product is right for you.