At Holiday Coast we want to help you achieve your dreams and goals.
With a Holiday Coast Great Day Retirement Account you will always have freedom to move your investments and use your money when you want, for what you want, how you want.
HOW TO APPLY
Or call 1300 365 7 24, drop into a Holiday Coast branch nearest to you.
- Earn Bonus interest on your Holiday Coast Fixed Term Deposits (Conditions Apply*)
- Vigil 24/7 anti-fraud protection service, our Visa Zero Liability Fraud Money Back Guarantee and Verified by Visa.
- Receive payments into your account
- Ability to customise SMS Alerts for specific account transactions
- Easy on-call access to your funds 24 hours a day using your Visa Debit card via ATMs, EFTPOS, Visa Merchants, and Bank@PostTM
- A simple fee structure with generous free transaction limits to help you achieve a transaction fee-free account
- Personalised service
A Holiday Coast Great Day Retirement Account is available for new and existing members receiving an eligible pension or who are a self-funded retiree over the age of 55. Members must qualify to receive a Pension under the Government’s Social Security Deeming Provision, and have their Pension electronically credited to this account, or be receiving a Pension payment from an overseas country.
Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly. The calculation is based on the balance within each tier. View current Savings Interest Rates
. View current Fixed Term Deposit Interest Rates
Ongoing Account Keeping Fee & Transaction Fees
View current Fees & Charges and Access Limits
When comparing, don't just look at interest rates but consider any fees you might have to pay that will add to the 'total cost'.
Easy Access Facilities
At Holiday Coast we work hard at making banking easy and convenient for you by providing a variety of both electronic and face-to-face services so you can access and handle your money from almost anywhere.
Direct credit of pension or other income streams, electronic transfer, or over counter at branch.
- Electronic Bill Payments (Direct Debit or BPAY®)
- Electronic transfers via Phone or Internet Banking
- Visa Debit Card withdrawals via ATM, EFTPOS, Bank@Post™ (at most Post Offices), and Visa merchants
- Personal cheque and Counter cheque
- Over the counter at branch
How to open an account
Call into your local Holiday Coast Credit Union Branch or speak to a Holiday Coast Member Contact Team Member on 1300 365 7 24 and get the complete rundown on a Holiday Coast Credit Union Great Day Retirement Account.
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) applies to deposits with Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. For more information on the FCS please visit www.fcs.gov.au
Deposit product is issued by Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd. Information on this website does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Before acting on the information, consider it appropriateness to your circumstances. We recommend that you read the conditions of use in considering if this product is right for you.
*Bonus interest paid on Holiday Coast Fixed Term Deposits of 12 months or more. Bonus interest is not available on special FTD’s
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Bank@PostTM and its associated device marks are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) – all rights reserved.